Many thanks for visiting our website. Compliance with statutory data protection provisions is particularly important to us. The aim of this data protection policy is to inform you as the user of the website of the nature, scope and purpose of personal data processing and your existing rights, providing you are deemed a data subject as defined by Article 4 section 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation. The following data protection policy has already taken into account new developments in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which applies from 25.5.2018.
- Who we are
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
Who we are
This website and the services offered are operated by:
Le Vingtième Siècle
15 rue des Alliés
Tel: 06 99 71 6045
Le Vingtième Siècle is a company registered in France. Company registration number is 750 333 122
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When visitors send us a message through the contact form, we collect the data shown in the form : first name, last name, e-mail address. These datas are used to let us answer their demands.
When visitors apply to our newsletter, we collect their e-mail address and optionally their name. These datas are collected to send them e-mails.
Website account / orders
When visitors create a login account on our website or place orders on our wabsite, we collect the datas needed for shipping and billing orders : First name, last name, e-mail, street, zip, city, country.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Apply for our newsletter
- Send us a message through the contact form
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- La Poste, our shipping partner and its international partners for the local delivery
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at 1&1 IONOS, a german host provider. The storage server is physically located in Germany.
Our Company will keep your personal for 2 years after the last logon. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting your account and anonymising the billing datas.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the “unsubscribe” link you will find at the bottom of our e-mails.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website (audience statistics)
- Allowing a better user’s experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistics – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us